Here are the best deals for Kroger this week. Your final price may vary due to your coupons and your stores stock.
Please check Kroger’s Weekly Ad Digital Coupons, Coupon Policy, Digital Coupon Policy . Kroger has also started a Seasonal Low Prices ad in addition to their weekly ad. Their season low prices ad is good through 1/4/2014.
They are also offering a 3x’s the gas rewards promotion on select items.
Please keep in mind digital coupons are manufacturer coupons, and they cannot be used with other manufacturer coupons (paper or digital).
Always be sure to check to see what the fine print on coupon says about stacking (using a manufacturer coupon with a store coupon) before you stack it.
Buy 4 participating General Mills Cereals , Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks,or General Mills Treats, Nature Valley, or Fiber One Bars, Chex Mix, or Muddy Buddies, Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookie Dough, or Pillsbury Pie Crust, @ $2.50 Get a Free Gallon of Milk
(2) Multi Grain Cheerios $5.00
– (2).85/1 Multi Grain Cheerios or Multi Grain Peanut Butter Cereals Printable ( you can print it twice)
(2 ) Cheerios (Original in the Yellow Box) $5.00
– (2) .60/1 Cheerios (Original in the Yellow Box) Printable (you can print it twice)
$7.15 for 4 boxes of Cereal and a Free Gallon of Milk
(4) Nature Valley Soft Baked Oatmeal Squares $2.50 (if included)
– (4) .50/1 Nature Valley Soft Baked Oatmeal Squares Smartsource 10/6
$8 for 4 boxes of Nature Valley Soft Baked Oatmeal Squares and a Gallon of Milk
3) Celery .99
4) Clementines (3 lb bag) $3.99
5) Red, Golden Delicious, Gala Apples, or Bartlett Pears .99/lb
6) Organic Bartlett Pears $1.29/lb
7) Sweet Potatoes .49/lb
8) Honeysuckle or Kroger Frozen Turkey .79/lb one per transaction, with a qualifying $35 purchase of food
9) Boneless Chuck or Shoulder Roast $2.99/lb
10) Wheat Thins $1.99 (if it’s 6.5 oz or larger)
– .75/2 Nabisco Cookie or Cracker Product 6.5 oz+ Smartsource 11/10
$1.61 each when you buy 2 after coupon
Please review my coupon usage guidelines .